AXA Corporate Center’s main missions are to:
• Steer the entities in order to ensure the coherence of the strategies, the consistency of the commercial approaches as well as the optimization of the risks and results;
• Defining and coordinating Group policies, different transversal projects and standards, identifying and sharing best practices;
• Supporting the entities in order to help them to grow, to develop their offer, their management and steering standards as well as their risk management.
The head office of AXA Group (GIE AXA), based in La Défense, gathers the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities according to the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters is composed with over 850 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities).
The Life & Health GRM team is an international team of 40 people responsible for:
• implementation of Risk Management framework;
• oversee of L&H SII calculations;
• developments and monitoring of risk-controlled products;
• the risk-controlled underwriting and claims processes for Protection and Health;
• assessment of the quality of L&H technical operations through entity reviews, ensuring an adequate level of control and sufficient risk-return;
• anticipation of any new risk.
The Group business (“Employee Benefits”) is one key strategic pillar of AXA Strategy with strong growth expectation and innovative solutions to reach the objectives. The role of Group Risk Management is key to develop a sustainable business.
Main purpose :
The job main purpose is to steer and manage risks related to Group business, lead an effective second opinion process (local and global) to drive business sustainability.
Key Relationships within the AXA Group:
• GRM departments
• Finance departments
• Local Heads of Life, Actuarial Function Holders, Chief Risk Officers and L&S technical specialists in local subsidiaries
Technical and professional skills:
If you wish to give your career a new dimension within an international and dynamic team, you are very welcome to apply online!
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).